Just because your water doesn’t make you sick, doesn’t mean it’s completely clean. Whether through bathing, cooking, or good old-fashioned drinking, you absorb your home water—and all its chemicals.
But what chemicals are in your water? East Bay Municipal Utility District (EBMUD) uses Chloramine (NH2c1) to decontaminate our water supply. Many people are surprised to discover that Chloramine is a combination of chlorine and ammonia. And, thanks to the drought, we are using lower-level reservoir water, which can increase particulate and algae content in our water supply.
Take the chemicals out of the equation with a home filtration system, and guarantee clean, clear water. Big Blue Plumbing is the Bay Area’s official installer of the Pulse Whole House Water Filtration system. The Pulse Filtration system does all of this for your drinking water:
- Fully treats all the water for your home—shower and bathe in spring-like water
- Carbon media lasts for 5 years; no cartridges to replace
- Removes chlorine and chloramine
- Does not reduce water flow or water pressure
- Great for hair and skin
- Great tasting coffee and tea
- Get better-than-bottled water from every tap in your home
- Bacterial Static Media inhibits bacterial growth
- Substantially reduces Heavy Metals, Lead, Mercury, Iron, Zinc, Copper, Arsenic, Volatile Organic Compounds, Pesticides, Herbicides, Trihalomethanes, MTBE, Solvents, and Controls Micro-Organisms
Along with all of those benefits, you’ll also save the environment from potentially hundreds of plastic water bottles that you might otherwise use. Get clean, fresh-tasting drinking water and help the environment all with a Pulse Whole House Water Treatment system! Order your filtration system from the Bay Area’s official Pulse installer, Big Blue Plumbing.